After reading this blog i started thinking (for those who know me will giggle at that)
I dont breastfeed anymore.... but i did...and I'm kicking myself that i never took breastfeeding photos!
I wanted to promote awareness and remove the stigma of breastfeeding, especially in public.
I had no idea what to do until I saw this picture on a fans page
(I have no idea who did it...if anyone knows let me know so I can give them full credit!)
Then my BIG idea hit me like a tonne of boobs!
This idea I have is not about if you breast feed bottle feed are male or female....even if you dont have children you can still be involved in this.
I'm after three things
- support.....I need this to go viral! I need this to be passed on to every breastfeeding supporter all over the world...so spread the word
- Entrants....more details on that in a second...
- Companies, WAHM, websites that would like to donate prizes and also act as judges.... I know its a big ask but its a great cause!
Entrants....well this is where the big idea comes into it...
I want to run a breastfeeding awareness campaign and (hopefully if enough businesses get involved) competition.
There will be a number of categories.
- Beautiful breastfeeding photos.
- Breastfeeding blogs, poetry or other written material.
- Breastfeeding art (paintings, drawing, sculptures...anything except photos...that has its own category)
- Breastfeeding awareness clothing design (as well as photos of it being worn IN PUBLIC)
- PUBLIC group events to gain awareness.
- And an "other" category....for everything else.
So get your arty hat on and get creative.
So are you in??
Love and Smiles
Please email me if you want to be involved firstname.lastname@example.org